Thank you for joining NewU and our community! RabbitQuest B.V. which includes NewU is fully committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in connection with your use of our websites, application and our other Services. Our highest priority at NewU is protecting your privacy and data. If there are any question regarding NewU, your privacy and data or some other parts of our service, you can contact us at any time via firstname.lastname@example.org. We're looking forward to serving and helping you the best we can!---
What kinds of information do we collect?
Information you provideWe collect the following information you provide us with directly:
- Your username, password, employer and e-mail address when you register for an account;
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile;
- “User Content “(e.g., challenges, photos, comments and other material) that you post to the Service;
- Data about your usage of the Service, for example, selection and completion of habits and challenges, tracking, activity, etc.
- General location identification such as, country and city the Service is used. We use this information to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
Log file informationWe collect information that your browser or phone sends whenever you use our Service. This log file information may include information such as your computer's or phone's Internet Protocol address, browser type, phone type and version, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
MetadataMetadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For instance, metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted. This makes your User Content more searchable by others and more interactive.
Data RetentionThe retention periods applied by RabbitQuest comply with applicable legislation in effect on the date hereof, namely:
- For data relating to your account.
- For transactional data relating to the purchase or start of the usage of the Service: such data is kept for the entire period of the contractual relationship, then in accordance with legal obligations and the applicable statute of limitation periods. Please note that this data does not include Payment Card information, which is processed by our third-party payment processors, and not RabbitQuest.
- For data collected based on your consent to receive our marketing communications: we will use such data until you withdraw consent or applicable law requires that such data is no longer used.
- When your data are collected in the context of requests/queries: such data are kept for the period necessary to process and reply to such requests or queries.
- When cookies or other trackers are placed on your terminal.
- Inactive User Policy: After two years of inactivity on your RabbitQuest account, you will receive communication prompting to sign in to NewU within one month. If you do not sign in within this time frame, all your user data will be deleted.
In accordance with the law, RabbitQuest does not retain data any longer than is required for attaining the purposes for which they were collected. Other data will be kept as long as necessary for the purposes pursued and in compliance with our legal obligations, including the applicable statute of limitations.
Connected Devices and AppsRabbitQuest may collect information from devices and apps you connect to our Service. For example, you may connect your Garmin watch or Flywheel account to our Service and information from these devices and apps will be passed along to RabbitQuest. RabbitQuest may collect or infer health information. Certain health information may be inferred from sources such as heart rate or other measurements, including power, cadence, and weight or other indicators. Before you can upload health information to our Service, you must give your explicit consent to the processing of that health information. You can withdraw your consent to RabbitQuest processing your health information at any time.
Automatic suggestionsSome parts of the Service may be automated for the purpose of optimizing the output of the Service. This includes for example but not exclusively the suggestion of challenges to the User.
How do we use this information?We use all the information we have to help us provide and support our Services. Here is how:
- Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service.
- To help you efficiently access your information after you sign in;
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, and traffic;
- Diagnose or fix technology problems;
- Develop and test new products and features;
- Optimize the Service for the benefit of the Users by for example but not exclusively, optimizing challenge suggestion, notification, and challenge tacking; and automatically update the Service on your device.
- Ensure the health of the user is optimized; andto give the user adequate health and habit-formation suggestion, by creating an user profile (profiling).
CommunicationsWe may use your information to contact you with push-notifications, newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us.
How is this information shared?We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside RabbitQuest.
People you share and communicate withAny information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User content, Group challenges, or your status on a group challenge or within a Company becomes visible to everyone within that group, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your privacy settings on the Service, please change your profile setting. If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users or third parties have copied or saved that information.
Legal requests and preventing harmWe may access, preserve, and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. We may also access, preserve, and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent, and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you, and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed, and retained for an extended period when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
Corporate sharingThe usage by the Service of large consumer communities (companies, universities, hospitals, government agencies, etc.) (“Communities”) to introduce the Service to their employees and members. If you have registered to use the Service through a code or other registration credential furnished by a Community (a “Community Subscription”), a few responsible representative persons (for example an HR manager) of the Community will have access to your email address, username, the date you registered to use the Service, and the date on which you last used the Service. The Community will also have access to your Community's aggregated and anonymized general usage data. Your Community may also have limited access to your usage data on a group and challenge basis, but only if you have provided appropriate consent under applicable law for such sharing. For example, many Communities are offering incentive programs based on members' participation in health and wellness programs, and desire to better understand how their employees are using the Service. You have at any time the right to stop the sharing of your group data.
Business administration usageThe usage of the Service by large consumer Communities will be monitored by a Business admin. This business admin has the right to create Community challenges.
Safety and securityRabbitQuest has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures by using the latest technologies to protect your information against loss or unlawful processing. This includes for example secure login and Google and Firebase security. All data you provide to us through the Service is stored on our secure servers located in the EU, using Google Cloud Storages. To maximize the privacy of the user and ensure full data protection, some data will be anonymized if the user wants to. Data anonymization is done by encrypting identifiers that connect an individual to stored data. We use safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, RabbitQuest cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to RabbitQuest or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. We request you to do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and RabbitQuest, at all times. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
RightsIn accordance with the GDPR, the rights of the User are:
- Right of access: you have the right to obtain (i) confirmation as to whether personal data concerning you are processed or not and, if processed, to obtain (ii) access to such data and a copy thereof.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to obtain the rectification of any inaccurate personal data concerning you. You also have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to erasure: in some cases, you have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you. Upon request, RabbitQuest will permanently and irrevocably anonymize your data, by encrypting identifiers that are connecting to personal stored data, such that it can never be reconstructed to identify you as an individual. However, this is not an absolute right and RabbitQuest may have legal or legitimate grounds for keeping such data.
- Right to restriction of processing: in some cases, you have the right to obtain restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to RabbitQuest, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from RabbitQuest. This right only applies when the processing of your personal data is based on your consent or on a contract and such processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to object to processing: you have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to processing of personal data concerning you when such processing is based on the legitimate interest of RabbitQuest. RabbitQuest may, however, invoke compelling legitimate grounds for continued processing. When your personal data is processed for marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of such data. You may, in particular, exercise that right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link provided at the bottom of any messages received, or by managing your privacy preferences by logging in to your RabbitQuest account and following the instructions here.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority: you have the right to contact the supervisory authority to complain about RabbitQuest's personal data protection practices.
- Right to give instructions concerning the use of your data after your death: as required by applicable law, you may have the right to give RabbitQuest instructions concerning the use of your personal data after your death. To exercise one or more of these rights, you can email: email@example.com.
- Right to cancel at any time the permission of RabbitQuest to store your data and information. This, however, may cause the User to lose part or all the functionality of the Service.
- Right to access your personal data to modify or update at any time via an online account, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can contact us at any time by emailing email@example.com. We will respond to your request in a reasonable timeframe in accordance with applicable law.
Legal bases of personal data processingIn accordance with GDPR, RabbitQuest provides the following information regarding lawfulness of processing for personal data. The performance of the contract (Terms & Conditions) between you and RabbitQuest for the data processing relating to your use of the Services;
RabbitQuest's base for personal data processing, more specifically:
- Processing of the data of the User is necessary for the performance of the Service.
RabbitQuest's legitimate interest, more specifically:
- The necessity for RabbitQuest to collect the data as further explained in “How do we use this information”;
- Our business interest in providing you with emails and push notifications for timely introductory materials and information about the Service, features and updates'
- Our business interest in offering you personalized or adapted content and challenges based on your usage of the Service'
- Our business interest in collecting data regarding your general usage activities for the purpose of improving the Service user experience;
- Our business interest in requesting that you partake in the Service, surveys in order to better understand your needs and expectations;
- Our business interest in providing you with customer service communications regarding your account, questions about the Service, or any other matters directed to customer service staff, in order to have clear and easy communication with you and to respond to all your requests;
- Our business interest in collecting data related to unplanned downtime or errors in the Service;
- Our business interest in complying with our legal obligations, such as maintaining accurate financial records; and
- Our business interest in verifying your eligibility in a Community and providing limited reporting to such Community.